Total Pageviews


Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Summer Dreams

It took a while but the hedge trimmer is running pretty smoothly.  I bought this last Winter on Craig's list and was wondering if I had made a mistake.  It seemed impossible to get the carburetor adjusted. I started from the beginning, with both screws all the way in.  I backed them off ONE revolution each.  When I started it up it idled as it should.  I gave it gas and it revved up.  That hedge trimmer is a little heavy but it is the right tool for the job.
 It is a joy to trim hedges with one of these. Stop by and try it.

I have been thinking about getting the camper van in shape.  The rust has had an effect the last two Winters.  It would be great to have it running and looking like it did in '77.  I'm Summer dreaming about a winter trip.  Emma, my daughter, found a place in Toronto that works on a lot of these. When I get it running I'll take it up there and see what the options are. I think I'll be able to have it done.

Time for my Nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment